Monday, November 8, 2010

Inventory #9: Eye Shadows

I have to stop and ask myself:  can a girl have too many eye shadows?

For the integrity of this blog, I have to say yes.  But really, maybe not.  Variety is the spice of life, y'all.




I can't possibly go through every single one.  However, you'll note that most of these are palettes, which I think is the most cost-effective way to experiment and get the most of what you want.  I didn't even put everything I have out there due to lack of counter space.

I really don't use as much shadow as I should, considering how much is in my collection.  Now there's such a wealth of variety out there that it becomes tempting to try and collect them all.  I think that I'm done purchasing shadows for the year, but all those new holiday palettes debuting this season?  Totally tempting.  Here's to hoping that I'll remain strong.

4 comments:

  1. I'm afraid I may have more! lol, I should do this just to remind myself that I have a problem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all for it if you often wear eyeshadow. My problem is that 5 out of 7 days a week, I don't even wear any! I just like having them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am an absolute fool for eyeshadow..to the point where I no longer even have sufficient storage to house it all. The good thing is I am actually quite good at using it and rotate it around a lot so often it feels like I have new products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great!

    I bought a few more things since I wrote this post but I am wearing shadows a lot more lately!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Please refrain from including self-promotional links and URLs - such comments will be deleted. Comments for posts older than 10 days will not appear on the page until they have been approved.