Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Nail Polish: MAC "In the Buff"

I'm not a fan of MAC nail polish but once in a while they'll come out with an interesting shade that can't be found anywhere else.  Case in point:



I can't remember which collection this was a part of.  Was it the Felines or something further back?  Pret-a-Papier, maybe?  Anyway, I thought it would be a good fall colour, considering the khaki and camel trend we're in, and this is a good blend of the two shades.  My sister thinks it looks weird and kind of like crap, but I like it simply because nobody else I know has it or would even pick it up and wear it.

Someday I'll do a post on my nail polish collection.  Gotta finish the makeup stash first.

Next inventory: Eye Shadow Primers

2 comments:

  1. This looks lovely. it's such an unusual colour and i probably wouldnt have looked twice if i saw it in the bottle but it looks great on =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received a lot of mixed reactions to the shade, even on the nails. But I love it because it's so unusual!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Please refrain from including self-promotional links and URLs - such comments will be deleted. Comments for posts older than 10 days will not appear on the page until they have been approved.