Sunday, November 7, 2010

Nail Polish: Zoya "Envy"

My new nails:



(And by "new", I mean that it's a fresh application, not a new purchase!  It was the last nail polish I purchased but that was before I began the blog.)

It's my first brush (hee) with Zoya nail polish and I was quite pleased with the glide and texture of the product.  It has a more gel-like consistency than other nail polishes such as OPI and Essie, which are more watery.  The colour reminded me of Ninja Turtles the entire time I was applying it, but I really like the result.  This shade is what I had expected from Sephora by OPI's Dark Room.  See how they compare:



It's hard to tell by the picture but upon application, Envy looks like a very very dark green and Dark Room is like black with the slightest hint of green in certain light.  I like both very much, but I'm really liking the texture and quality of the Zoya polish.  Colour me a new fan!

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I love these so much!
    Envy sounds sucn a special shade!
    XOXO
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have access to Zoya because it's pretty fab! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Please refrain from including self-promotional links and URLs - such comments will be deleted. Comments for posts older than 10 days will not appear on the page until they have been approved.