Thursday, January 13, 2011

Video Inspiration: Easy Dramatic Eye Makeup

I just love the look created in this video. I've never used The Body Shop makeup before, so this is totally tickling the addict in me that wants to jump head first into the sea of unfamiliar and wonderful beauty products. 

This model looks so cheerful and happy, and the music is uplifting. Something about the video reminds me of spring. Thought I'd share it in lieu of a real post and hope it inspires you as much as it inspired me!

via beautygeeks

4 comments:

  1. Heyy ... I started following u blog today! Just want to tell u know.... good job... keep what ur doing and when u have time pls stop by at my blog http://mylyfe-mystory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right! :D she looks so pretty, great make up! :) and the song has a happy vibe to it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Please refrain from including self-promotional links and URLs - such comments will be deleted. Comments for posts older than 10 days will not appear on the page until they have been approved.