Monday, March 26, 2012

Tag

The delightful Makeup Morsels recently posted this and I thought it'd be fun to do as a tag.


1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?


$0.50 Balea lip balm



$100 Dior Tailleur Bar Palette
(included a Dior Serum de Rouge)



2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?


I don't do love/hate. It's love OR hate. I've hated this and this. (Design fails make me see RED.)

I don't jump through hoops to get stuff that are hard to get. There are already too many choices already. I'd love to get my hands on some Becca, though.


3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?


I also either love food OR beauty products. Not too many overlaps there. If I have to choose, it'd be the Etude House Milk Tea cleanser.


4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?


I'm not lazy anymore, thanks to the empties addiction. But eye makeup removers are a hassle. From now on, it's all-in-one makeup removers for me!




5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?


Foundation! I usually don't leave the house without it.

THIS:

 
BECOMES THIS:




6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?


Superficially: Tall, lean, dark hair
Deeply: Kind and generous by choice*


*Meaning it's not his default to be kind and generous but a conscious choice he makes to be a better person despite other inclinations. Along with it comes strength and wisdom, naturally.


7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift? 


Basically everything in my Colours! post. ;)


YOUR TURN. Do the tag!

18 comments:

  1. Haha, question 6 seems odd.

    Anyway, don't you just love foundation. It really makes a difference. When I have a bad breakout, it wear foundation, it keeps people from staring at my pimples instead of my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Shouldn't it be, what beauty/makeup item are you lusting over right now?

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I don't even use foundation so much as to look good as just NORMAL. :-/

      Delete
    3. As for #6, I think the person who made the tag thought it was too similar to #7. This is a middle ages thing where lust and envy were two completely different things but the definitions got muddled as years went by. OH WELL. WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF THE POST???

      Delete
  2. 50 cents on a makeup item? I couldn't top that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Question 6 is odd. What the heck? And...that is all. Hahaha. I'm so tired. Mondays suck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved reading this, but I also wondered what #6 was going in there. I was tempted to say, I like 'em big and stupid, but that's just how I like my cats.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG $100 FOR THAT DIOR PALETTE! Wow! My must expensive item must be my Lancôme Juicy tube lipgloss ahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a slow climb to the event but there it is. I shall buy even more monstrously expensive things next year. ;)

      Delete
  6. HAHAHA @ Zuzu's comment!
    That Dior Palette gives me shivers every time I see it! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love watching the Dior video that shows how they make it - but they made the vid private for some reason. This palette is.... MY.... PRECIOUSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

      Delete
  7. Grinning madly at your reply to Tracy up there. Also, yay you did the tag! I can't believe there is such a thing as a 50 cent lipbalm! And also, I'm adding that Milk Tea cleanser to my wishlist :) Sounds delicious indeed

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waww... I really like your "THIS / BECOME THIS", magical, brilliant! :D
    As I've freckles I prefer to use teint moisturizer than foundation, so I don't get a full coverage (please, correct me if I am sustaining a false information). I've been using Ever Matte (Clarins) and You Rebel (Benefit), the second one is a really, really good stuff, my skin absolutely loves it!! Let me know about other similars (good quality) to that from Benefit if you've any references.
    Have a good weekend. Cheers.
    Seelah. *

    ReplyDelete
  9. (LAUGS) Well, teint, tinted...you know? They're cousins ;DDD
    Seelah.

    ReplyDelete

Join the discussion and thanks for your comment!

Please note that comments containing links will be deleted. Comments for posts older than 10 days will not appear on the page until they have been approved.