Friday, November 30, 2012

Sample Month Day 30

I celebrate the end of Sample Month by giving you some Bill and Ted...

Source

... and nothing more!

Well, I meant to have one last sample review but it didn't happen for various reasons. I have a very long couple of days ahead of me and have been operating on very little or poor quality of sleep. After some long overdue self-pampering this evening, I'm feeling really sleepy and decided to take advantage of it by retiring early instead of wracking my brain for a post.

We made it to December, you guys! (Suck it, November.) I have a lot of things to talk about in the coming month, but posts will reduce in frequency to 2-4 a week and posted spontaneously when time allows. Sample Month was a nice experiment and I didn't go through as many as I wanted to, but it did give me something to work with during a busy and boring month. As Bill and Ted would say,

"EXCELLENT!"


Thanks for reading!

19 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Hope you get some sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did last night. :) I'm an angry bear when I don't get enough sleep so it's important. ;)

      Delete
  2. WOOHOO!
    Bill and Ted is Marky's favourite movie. Seriously.
    "Something strange is afoot at the Circle K."-I say that every time we're in the states and pass a Circle K. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehe :) I knew you would understand! There was a rumour that some of the high school scenes were filmed at the one I went to. Haven't seen it since back then and would love a rewatch!

      Delete
  3. I'm going to miss sample month =( Good on you for using up as many as you did! I really enjoyed reading the posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to try to work on going through samples each month, so you'll see them in the empties. :) Thanks, Miss Emma!

      Delete
  4. well done!
    now i will look forward to your december posts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lena! I can tell that Dec will be a sparse month for posts but I will try. :)

      Delete
  5. You made it! Take it easy Liz xoxo...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vita! I am chillaxing mucho much today. :D

      Delete
  6. You did it! Till the end! Yahoo! I really enjoyed seeing more Liz in November!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm so excited that you made it through sample month! WOOO! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Liz, I'm slow to show, but wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I enjoyed seeing your everyday posts over the past month :) I'll look forward to your December posts, which I assume will include empties?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dovey! I was partly inspired by how diligently you post reviews. :) We're going to have one or two empties posts, depending on how many I end up with. The bag is filled to the brim right now so there is a lot. :)

      Delete
  9. I loved sample month Liz, it was great to see you post so often (though don't take that as something to uphold - just nice to read your genius more frequently :), and as someone who kind of hates samples, I loved that you plowed through them systematically - congrats! I used up a fair number while away and it gave me OH so much pleasure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! Commenting is open to any registered user.

In order to reduce spam, comments containing self-promotional links and URLs will not be approved. Also, comments for posts older than 10 days are moderated and will not appear on the page until they have been approved.