My name is Liz, and I'm just your average beauty addict who daily fights the battle between a need to consume and a desire to reduce. I am not a pro or a certified expert in any way -- I just love beauty products and can talk about them forever!
- This blog is 100% personal, ad-free, unsponsored and unaffiliated.
- From time to time, I will accept products to test and review as well as work in collaboration with select PRs/companies.
- All reviews are my honest opinion after personally testing each product for a reasonable duration of time. Reviews will take many things to account, from ingredients to pricing to availability, not just performance or appearance.
- Receipt of samples does not guarantee reviews. I reserve the right to not review samples after the trial period.
- The #1 priority will always be the theme and message of the blog, which is to discover quality beauty products and generally promote positive messages about beauty.
- I do not post promotional ads of products I have not used or have no interest in.
I am always happy to hear from my fellow beauty addicts! Feel free to drop a line any time.